Sunday, May 8, 2011

week in review

This week for the most part was very ordinary. Finished up our Julius Caesar books with our test. It wasnt too bad, but the vocab was not easy. I know i got some of them. Now that thats over we are starting Me and Orson Welles. I actually find it kind of interesting. The way he took the radio by storm was amazing. I cant believe he made the broadcast sound like an actual news story and actually tricked all the people listening. I am also very suprised he didnt get in a lot of trouble for it. Anyway this week wasnt bad and school is almost over. I am so ready for the summer to be here. This weekend was great. My team had another tournament. We came away with the championship. This was a very good week and i think this week is going to be just as good.

1 comment:

  1. The test actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete