Sunday, September 12, 2010

Persuasive Essay

So Im really not a writer. Never have enjoyed it and dont think i will in the future. So this is not my ideal class. I have always enjoyed math and science. So with this essay i am very proud of.This is the easiest writting I have ever had to do. Although I picked an easy topic. I thinnk this will be one of the better grades on the essay. Im not really looking forward to having to write them this year though. Writing is not one of my specialties so i mite not have a whole lot of good one. Even though I dont want to write in the class i think it will still be a fun class. We have a lot of good people in the class that will make it a lot of fun. Also i think a lot of the topics we will learn about will be a lot of fun. I hear some of the stuff we read though is a little boring. The main one is To Kill a Mockingbird. Does anybody even know what its about? I mean it sounds like a bird is getting killed. Doesnt sound all that great to me, but i guess i cant say that until i read it. So this should be an all around good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment