Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trial paper

This trial paper is the most annoying thing i have ever had to do. It is just so much work for writing one paper. The reason i say that is because we have to have 5 sources. I cant remember the last time i had to have 5 sources on a project. Also it wouldnt be so bad if we didnt have to make an outline. For me that is one of the hardest thing to do. I can never figure out the right way to write one. Also the 4-6 page part. Thats a lot of writing. Even though it is double spaced i dont know if i can find enough information to write that long. So far there hasnt been enough information. I have found a lot but not enough. I am not a very good writer so this is pretty much my worst nightmare. Going to have to try my best on this. Atleast he made us a schedule that tells us when we have to have certain things done by. That does make it easier and makes me more organized. I wonder what we are goning to learn after this.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Mark. If you think about it, we only have two more weeks until this paper is finally over with. Although, that could be a bad thing, especially if you're a procrastinator. Okay, maybe I agree with you. This paper is going to be pretty hard, especially once we start actually writing the paper itself. But hey, we're all in this together, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right i guess we are in this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definitely taking a nice break from writing after this paper...don't worry. You'll survive! See you in class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete