Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am so happy that movie is over. The whole time i thought it was really dry and boring. The only kind of good part  was the end when the kids were being attacked. Aside from that not a good movie. The test we took over the book was pretty easy though. I like how we talked about the answer to the short answer question the day before in class. It really helped and i think i got an easy A on it. now we are starting to read the play 12 angry men. Actually seems like it is gonna be a very interesting read. I hope it turns out to be good and not boring. I was reading Juror 6 today and i didnthave to read very much. I hope i am the same one tomorrow but get to read a little bit more tha n today. I really liked our little decision thing we did yesterday in class. Was interesting to see why people chose who they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment