Sunday, February 20, 2011

Movies

I love watching movies. But to pick a favorite one would be pretty hard. I guess it depends on which type of movie we are talking about. My favorite comedy would have to be Semi-Pro. Will Ferrell is just a fuuny guy. It also includes my favorite sport basketball. I love when he is wrestling the bear. That part has to be one of the best scenes in the movie. My favorite suspense/mystery movies are Taken and The Edge of Darkness. Both have a very similar story line. A father goes on a mission searching for a kidnapper/killer that has done something to his daughter. Some other good movies include The Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy, Transformers 1 and 2, and The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. One type of movie i hae never really been a fan of is horror. it just isnt for me. I dont really like to be scared. Its weird though. I really dont mind going through haunted houes. They dont scare me as much as the movies do. Well that wraps up this weeks post.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen Semi-Pro, but I always wanted to. Those movies always get 1/2 - 1 star ratings, though, which is kind of funny. I agree with you on your choice of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy as being one of the greats. It truly is an epic trilogy in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILOVE Will Farrell , he was funny in step brothers .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love movies and will farrell, he just makes all moveis hilarious. Also i have never seen semi pro. oh and btw you spelled funny wrong hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete