Sunday, February 13, 2011

things that are a waste of time

I do a lot of things to waste time. Some of these things include: on saturday mornings watching Sportcenter from 8 until 1, playing xbox, watching a lot of movies, and the biggest of all...... getting of Facebook. By the time Sportcenter is over on Saturdays I already know what is gonna happen next. Sagturday mornings are like my day of doing nothing. So just to burn time i watch it over and over again. I play NBA 2K11 all the time. At this point i think its kinda boring, but i play it while im waiting to leave somewhere. Now the biggest thing that i waste my time with is Facebook. A lot of time im not even on there to update something, but just to see what is going on. Also i play the ESPNU College Town. I really dont know why, but it is a lot of fun. I am up to about 86,000 students in my school too. Well thats all for this week.

1 comment:

  1. yeah facebook is a huge time waster of mine. i spend like 3 hours a day on it, i dont care for nba that much.

    ReplyDelete