Sunday, March 6, 2011

the past week

This week was well, kinda boring to be honest. All we did was start our books. I didnt really want to read the one i got but i needed one really fast so i took it out of my brothers closet. It doesnt seem to be too bad though. I hope it turns out to be a good book. Also im not looking forward to this project. I dont think it will be too hard, but just a lot of work. This weekend was fun though. I didnt really do much on friday. I just hung out with a couple of friends. We played the Wii for a while. Then Saturday i didnt do anything until the night. I went to the Varsity basketball game. It was a lot of fun. Then sunday i had a basketball tryout. I went to Ohio Sports Plus and i did well. I made the team and we have our first practice on thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment