Sunday, April 17, 2011

newest post

this week was boring i fou nd. We started the play Julius Caesar. Its not too bad of a book i have found. The only thing about it is that it is diificult to understand. The language is just the old english which nobody uses anymore.
i enjoy learning about the history of how it all ahppened. Even though its not 100% acturate. Well thats pretty much all we did this week. This weekend was pretty fun. I had another basketball tournament in Pickerington. We did pretty well. We came in second. In the championship we lost by 10 to a really good team. It was nice to be back on the court playing the best sport ever. Well that pretty much sums up my week.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, this week was boring. haha i know i hate that old english, everyone sounds so dumb. Are you playing for like a travel team or something? but thats good that you guys made it that far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol mark I really hate Julius Caesar whenever we read it in class I always find myself constantly staring at the clock , but that's good congrats for coming in second place !

    ReplyDelete