Sunday, April 10, 2011

post

Well we are back from spring break and the 4th quarter is in full swing. Im actually kind of happy its over. I didnt do anything and it was pretty boring. Well aside from the basketball tournament the last 2 days. We did well. made it to the final four in our bracket. Anyway now we are starting some Julius caesar. It is pretty boring so far. I find shakepeare to be pretty boring. Maybe it will get better this year. The movie wasnt the worst thing in the world. I think it may have been better if e could have watched the whole thing. Im happy it is the 4th quarter. I am so ready for summer to be here. It has been a long year and i am ready for a long vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I think Shakespeare is pretty boring to. I cant wait for this summer it is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Cant wait for summer to get here.

    ReplyDelete