Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am really starting to get tired of all these blog posts. They are really annoying and take too much time. Anyway I might aswell start talking about this week. First of all this book is getting really strange. I actually kind of like it now though. Its getting to the part that sounds good. I like the fact the kids are trying to get to know Boo Radley. it was really weird how Scout didnt even notice how he put the blanket on her back. I dont think he looks like what the kids think. I think he just looks like a normal guy that has not seen sunlight in a ton of years. So basically a pale guy. I was so happy this was a short week. It was nice to finally get a couple extra days off. I needed them to catch up on some sleep, but i was also sick for some of it too. That part did not make me very happy. Even so, i am still happy basketball season is just around the corner. i have been working hard and cant wait for this season. i think it is gonna be not only a fun year but a very successful one too. Well i think that pretty much sums up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment