Sunday, October 10, 2010

So im really not into this book we are reading. Its pretty boring if you ask me. Also it really it doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Hopefully as we start getting further into the book it gets better. I really dont want to be bored in class for the next couple weeks. I think it could get interesting once a couple of my questions are answered. Like what does Boo Radley really look like? Also, i hope something happens between Jem and Burris. If there was a fight that would make the book a little less dry. But i guess it will be fun to see how the book ends up. Also i want to get my persusasive essay back. I think i did well on it and want to see my grade.
On another note i am so happy we have a short week this week. I desperately need the two days off to catch up on some much needed sleep. However, i really dont want to take the Plan test on wednesday. Oh also i cant forget to mention how bad Michigan lost to Michigan State. They sure did not play like the normal Michigan. I am so happy Michigan lost. They finally played a good team who could match up with them. Thats just a preview for the future, I'm talking about November 27th when they play Ohio State, of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment