Sunday, October 24, 2010

new post

So i am actually starting to like this book we are reading. its not as bad as i thought it was going to be.  Its actually very interesting. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time during the trial scene. Also i like how it exposes how much people really are racist. Its just one part of the world that should not be there. All people should be treated the same no matter where they come from. I say this about the book but i feel the movie is terrible. i swear it is so dry, i think i fell asleep like 5 times on friday. Just not my first choice in movies to watch. I guess it is better than doing work in class though. I think the kid who plays Dill is the funniest looking person i have ever seen. However, i am ready for this book to be over. I am ready to move on and start reading or learning about something else. But i also heard a lot of the other reading is boring. Hopefully thats not true. Anyway it was an interesting weekend in colege football too. Number 1 went down for the third week in a row. All-in-all it was a very good weekend. Hopefully this week isnt too hard with it being the last week of the quarter.

1 comment:

  1. The book wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Boo looked really different than I thought he would.

    ReplyDelete