Sunday, October 3, 2010

I am so happy this stupid paper is finally done. It was so much work i thought i was gonna fall asleep when i was typing it in the car this weekend going to Illinois. Also why does it have to be worth so many points. I think 250 is a little too muuch. Let change it into a completion grade. Im thinking like 10 points. But anyway i hope i get a good grade so i dont end up with a bad grade in the class. It was kinda iteresting to learn more about the trial i researched. I only knew who O.J. Simpson was and that he may have killed simebody. i never really knew a lot of the details. i guess that might be since the case was the same year i was born but whatever. Hopefully we take a break from a lot of hardwork in the class this week. I just want to do some esay grammar stuff or something. Mabye just read a story or two in class. However i think he is going to put something else big right after we turn this in tomorrow. I hope i am wrong. Well again atleast the paper is done and i hope everybody got theirs done and get good grades.

5 comments:

  1. I know! This stupid paper is over and now no one needs to think so hard anymore. Ten points would be a lot easier, though. Still, it is over. NOw it's just the one new book "To Kill A Mockingbird." But the book is pretty boring. I can't get into the book at all. I hope to do so soon because I am doing stuff for the fall play and I need a backround of it and this is the only way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to upset you cause i feel the same way but its actually worth 500 points O_0 aint that some horse's poop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the paper was 250 and then the check list was a seperate 250? but i guess its not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i agree with you Mark. The research paper was worth a lot of points, but it helped with grading. i mean it only took like 20 minutes at the most to complete something for that day/night. So if you did all the requirements, you probably got a good grade on it.

    ReplyDelete